The Minerva data suite significantly accelerates the small business underwriting process by extracting relevant, accurateand predictive data elements associated with a given business.
Our revolutionary data products help insurance carriers do two things—drive automation and improve outcomes.
Minerva is a proprietary store of more than 40 million business records which allows insurers to better classify, describe, and select commercial risks. By sourcing emerging, unique data elements and applying AI and other machine learning, the Minerva data suite extracts relevant, accurate and predictive data elements associated with a given business to significantly accelerate the underwriting process.
- Proprietary data on 85-90% of insurable small businesses across all industries.
- Hundreds of unique data points, curated by segment and line of business, on over 40M businesses.
- Continuously updated while ensuring data quality and consistency.
- Available via sub-second API or by “brick” of data to host in house.
Why Should We Consider Minerva?
Designed to seamlessly integrate into your core processing systems, each of Minerva product delivers a unique value on its own, but in combination, they form a deeper understanding of businesses – giving you a distinct advantage.
Each commercial insurer has a unique approach to their business, so here are just a few ways the Minerva data suite delivers value across the insurance lifecycle.
- New Business Intake -Qualification, Conditional Questioning, Coverages
- Renewal Assessment – Guideline Validation, Changes to Business, Automate Non-Renewal
- Risk Profile Targeting – Upsell/Cross-sell, Target Marketing
- Pricing and Rating – Modeling, Rating Factors, Discretionary Pricing
- Internal Controls – Loss Control, Product Development, Underwriter & Distribution Performance
Minerva Product Categories
Accurate and consistent data to power the precision of your classification.
Uncovers current characteristics of a business to better analize risk